We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Chef De Partie, you are responsible for assisting the Sous Chef in the day to day operation, taking care of daily food preparation and duties assigned to you through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Outlet Chef whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Maintain the highest possible hygiene and maintenance standards. Ensure the highest degree in applied hygiene and food safety as per the ADFCA, HACCP guidelines to ensure that the food served to the Guest is of highest quality and standard
- Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation to ensure that all ready to serve dishes are of appropriate portion and presented as per standards set by the Outlet Chef
- Work in close cooperation with all other key departments in the Hotel to ensure a smooth operation
- Control the food cost by practicing economy of inventory items to ensure sufficient supplies and minimize cost by avoiding wastage and spoilages
- Attend required meetings and daily briefings with your team members ensuring efficient communication, to run Kitchen section smoothly
- Guide and train the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure highly motivated and economical working environment
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experiences in quality establishments along with good culinary skills. The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be positively spirited and passionate about food and be committed to work together with the service team to deliver an amazing guest experiences every time. You are a very positive, dynamic, creative and dedicated team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment and under difficult condition while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results