The Maryborough Hotel
About the Company
Working at The Maryborough Hotel
At the Maryborough Hotel, we place a great deal of importance on assembling the best team possible. We are committed to the selection, growth and development of talented people and create a working environment where they can flourish to ensure they meet the high expectations of our guests. If you are ambitious, hardworking and believe you will be an asset to our team we would like to hear from you.
The Maryborough Hotel offers luxury four star accommodation just minutes from Cork City Centre and Cork Airport. The hotel is also just a 30 minute drive from Kinsale, starting point for The Wild Atlantic Way.
Maryborough House was originally built in 1710 by the Newenham Family and was subsequently occupied by the notable Perrier (of water fame) and Sherrard families.
Maryborough Hotel opened in 1997 after renovations and the addition of a modern extension where the servant’s quarters and stables once stood. Set in 14 acres of natural parkland and listed gardens, Maryborough Hotel now boasts an array of first-class amenities, including:
• Double AA Rosette awarded Bellini’s Restaurant & Bar
• Exclusive Maryborough Leisure Club with revolutionary TechnoGym Key System
• ESPA-branded Maryborough Spa, featuring award-winning Thermal Suites and Treatments
• Extensive conference and meeting facilities, with first-class WiFi
• Ninety-three bedrooms and Suites including our unique Spa & Jacuzzi Rooms
• Romantic wedding venue, including the Orangery and Sherrard Ballroom