ICA is currently assisting our client with their search for a Private Personal Residential Chef de Cuisine.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience working in Private residences or Yachts.
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
The main responsibilities are:
- To prepare meals for the residence principals and family.
- To prepare meals for the staff working at the Residence.
- To prepare meals for special events and VIP guests.
- Oversee and effectively manage the ingredients, seasonal fruit and vegetables and consumable goods.
- Always keep a highly organized and clean kitchen.
- Oversee monthly and annual budget and bills.
Essential qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Knowledge of the preparation and excellent cook techniques of specific meals: international menus, canapes, meal presentation.
- Be familiar with extended working routines.
- Be able to solve problems and react under stressful situations.
- Be a team player
- Be committed to work
- Be reliable and discreet professional.
- Fluent in both English and Portuguese.
- EU passport (not essential)
- Single status hire.
- Versatile knowledge of international cuisine(s) with healthy culinary approach.