This policy is updated time to time. The latest version of this policy is published on this page.
If you have any questions about the policy, please e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We gather and use certain information you provide us on this website in order to supply certain services and cater to specific requirements for our clients and candidates.
We also collect information to better understand how our visitors use the website.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information, such as e-mail address, phone number, postcode
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website data usage
• Other information relevant to client inquiries and requirements
• Other information relevant to candidate inquiries and requirements
How we use this data
Collecting the data provided by you helps us understand our clients and candidates and cater to their specific needs and improve our services.
Specifically, we can use this data for:
• For our own internal records
• To improve our services
• To contact candidates about job opportunities
• To contact clients in response to specific inquiries
The Italian Chef Agency (ICA) will never sell, trade or lease your information to third parties. The information you supply us is used solely for the reasons stated above.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables The Italian Chef Agency (ICA) to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow The Italian Chef Agency (ICA) to store your preferences in order to tailor content, options and functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information, like how many people use the website and what pages they visit.
• Analyze our website traffic using an analytics tool. Collecting this data helps us improve the website and services we provide.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more interesting or relevant.
• To recognize when you return to our website. The website may provide you with functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you that you have not shared with us.
You can use your browser’s cookie settings to control or disable cookies. However, please note that doing that may affect the websites functionality.
Unless you have changed your browsers cookie preferences, The Italian Chef Agency (ICA) will issue cookies when you visit our website.
Controlling information about you
• When you subscribe to The Italian Chef Agency (ICA)mailing list you agree to receive occasional e-mails sent to your inbox, exclusively by and from The Italian Chef Agency (ICA), about new job opportunities and updates. You will have an option to unsubscribe at any time.
• When you fill in the The Italian Chef Agency (ICA) contact form, you agree for us to use your e-mail address or phone number to contact you about that specific inquiry. This information will never be used for marketing purposes or newsletter.
We never share, lease or sell any information you provide us with third parties, unless specifically instructed by you or if the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you or your business is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside of www.italianchefagency.com domain. Please note if you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.